Operations Manager, Warehouse Management & related
£55,000 Per Annum
Our client is a leading FMCG Distributor, who are currently recruiting for a brand new role at their site in West Yorkshire. As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing the busy operations teams across both Warehouse and Transport.
With 5 Direct Reports and c160 FTEs on site, as Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivering all elements of the Operations in line with plan, across both Warehouse and Transport
- Managing the depot management team to drive operational efficiencies, service excellence and productivity in order constantly improve depot performance
- Manage the commercial operation of the depot to ensure the profit budget target is met or exceeded
- Ensure all H&S, Legal Compliance of the depot is adhered to
The Ideal Candidate for Operations Manager (Warehouse and Transport):
- From a similar Operation, you will have successfully managed and led Warehouse and Transport operations within a FMCG environment.
- Commercially astute, you will have a sharp eye for optimization of costs as well as a track record in customer service.
- Well versed in the management of all core Operational and Logistics KPIs, you will be passionate about Customer Service and the delivery of excellent service.
- Moreover, you will be able to demonstrate exceptional operational efficiencies and improvements through CI / project management.
- Evidence of an effective track record of people management and leadership
- Understanding and evidence of being able to run a commercial operation effectively as well as an understanding of sales and the sales force
This is truly an outstanding opportunity to lead a state of the art RDC into an exciting future. You will have autonomy to do so! Apply now for immediate consideration!