Shift Manager, Warehouse Management & related
£30,000 Per Annum
Excellent Bens & Prospects
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations.
Our client is a niche 3PL, specialising in the distribution of multi-temp product to Major Retailers. Due to an unprecedented growth, we are delighted to assist them in their search for a Warehouse Shift Manager at their site in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire on a 4on, 4off basis (7pm-7am).
Reporting into the Depot Manager, your primary focus will be to ensure product is readied for dispatch on time and in full.
Main Responsibilities as Warehouse Shift Manager:
- The leadership and management of the Shift on a daily basis (c10 FTEs)
- Maintaining focus on all warehouse KPI’s and employee engagement
- Managing peak planning and execution for the shift
- Ensuring this multi-temp cross dock facility operates smoothly
Ideal Candidate for the role of Warehouse Shift Manager:
- Track record in a similar Warehouse / Operational environment (ideally with cross-dock experience)
- Strong personality to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage a highly diverse team
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
This is an exciting time to join one of the UK’s fastest growing 3PLs with exciting plans for the future. Apply now for immediate consideration.