Shift Manager, Warehouse Management & related, All other roles
£37,000 Per Annum
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our website at www.strive.co.uk or join us on twitter at twitter.com/strivellp for further vacancies and information.
Our client is a leading FMCG Distribution Company in the UK and we are delighted to assist them in their search for a Warehouse Shift Manager at their site in West Yorkshire, on a Monday to Friday permanent Days basis.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, with 100 FTEs and 2 Direct Reports, as Warehouse Shift Manager (Days) you will be expected to:
- Manage the company’s warehouse function in a cost effective and efficient manner, whilst ensuring that goals are attained to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Monitor the management of staff performance levels in addition to the monitoring of all warehouse KPI’s to ensure targets are consistently met within cost parameters, as well as developing the individuals within the warehouse team to their full potential
- Deliver cost effective solutions to ensure that the warehouse operates in line with strategic and financial objectives
- Develop capability of team managers through advising and coaching on behaviour and competence
- Ensure that the Warehouse operates in line with Health and Safety standards and complies with audit processes
- Achieve overall budgeted costs in direct relation to warehouse resources
- Constantly plan all warehouse resources and activities in relation to company objectives and set targets.
- Implement cost reduction principles in all aspects of warehouse activities
- Set Key Performance Indicators for the Warehouse Managers and Supervisors, ensuring that these are achieved to a satisfactory level.
- Management and reduction of accidents within the workplace
The Candidate for Warehouse Shift Manager:
- From a similar FMCG Environment
- Ability to lead large teams in delivering target performance and continuous improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, and possess excellent influencing, negotiating and motivational skills.
- Proactively develop and train warehouse management team to raise the capability of the overall function
Apply now for immediate consideration!