Warehouse Management & related
£27,000 Per Annum
Excellent Bens & Prospects
Stoke on trent
Warehouse Shift Manager
Stoke On Trent
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our website at www.strive.co.uk or join us on twitter at twitter.com/strivellp for further vacancies and information.
Our client is a major distributor of FMCG goods and services. We are delighted to assist them in their search for a pm Shift Manager to run their well-established and high volume DC near Stoke on permanent days – 10-6pm.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, the Warehouse Team Manager will have the following responsibility:
- Day to day management of this busy DC, driving a large and diverse team forward to achieve site objectives and KPIs.
- Motivate, support and develop your team, to deliver the business objectives and KPIs.
- Support/assist and deputy to the Operations Manager to ensure all functions of the operation run smoothly and efficiently.
- Ensure site H&S and security protocols are followed at all times.
- Direct, monitor and control all Department Team Leaders in the performance of their allocated functions.
- Ensure teams are motivated & supported to achieve their operational goals across the shift.
- Assist in the effective and smooth implementation of policies, practices and procedures.
- Ensure that targets and standards are achieved and procedures followed as specified.
- Ensure continuous improvement of KPI’s as business requirements change.
- Ensure proper and correct use of the WMS.
- Monitor and control the use of all depot based MHE equipment
Ideal Candidate as Warehouse Shift Manager:
- SAP & WMS experience ideally on Manhattan
- Excellent Leadership and planning skills with an ability to motivate.
- FMCG Warehouse Management experience.
- Experience of supply chain and operations within a high SKU count environment.
- Management of large diverse teams.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a rapidly growing business that is really going places.