Operations Manager, Warehouse Management & related
£37,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Warehouse Shift Manager (6-month contract)
£40k + Benefits
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our website at www.strive.co.uk further vacancies and information.
Our client is a leading E-Commerce Distributor in Herefordshire, who are currently recruiting for a number of Warehouse Shift Managers to lead busy teams of c100 FTES each across shift.
Shifts available are any 5 day rota from 7- Monday to Sunday on the following fixed shifts:
10pm till 6am
PLEASE NOTE: Whilst this is an initial 6month contract there is a chance that it may become permanent.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, as Warehouse Shift Manager you will be responsible for:
- Being accountable for the leadership and management of the Shift on a daily basis
- Maintaining focus on all warehouse KPI’s and employee engagement
- Identifying and delivering cost saving opportunities
- Managing peak planning and execution for the shift
The Ideal Candidate for the role of Warehouse Shift Manager:
- Track record in a similar Warehouse / Operational environment
- Strong personality
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage a highly diverse team
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
This is truly an outstanding opportunity to join a business with huge growth potential and plans for the next decade. Your future is certainly within your hands! Apply now for immediate consideration!