Operations Manager, Warehouse Management & related
£45,000 Per Annum
Our client is a leading 3PL in the UK and we are delighted to assist them in their search for a Warehouse Operations Manager at their site in the West Midlands. Reporting into the General Manager on a Monday to Friday basis, as Warehouse Operations Manager, you will be expected to:
- Manage all shifts (c50FTEs) and Shift Managers (4) to ensure the completion of all daily functions fully, safely and accurately.
- Support/assist and deputy to the General Manager to ensure all functions of the operation run smoothly and efficiently.
- Monitoring, managing KPIs effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure proper and correct use of the Warehouse Management Systems and regularly run reports and checks to monitor site performance.
- Ensure the stock administration function operates to customer driven specifics (SAP) and all work is undertaken in a timely manner to satisfactory standards for our site based key performance indicators (KPI’s) working through the Operations Admin Manager.
Ideal Candidate as Warehouse Operations Manager:
- From a similar FMCG environment, with an understanding of FMCG operations and a proven track record of driving through improvements in productivity.
- An Excellent People Manager with superb communication skills, target driven and highly motivated, you will be looking to achieve optimum results in a very customer-orientated business.
Apply now for immediate consideration to join one of the UK’s best distribution stories.