Warehouse Management & related
£35,000 Per Annum
Excellent Bens & Prospects
Warehouse Operations Manager
£35k + benefits
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations.
Our client is a leading 3PL in the UK and we are delighted to assist them in their search for a Warehouse Operations Manager at their site in Portbury, Bristol.
Reporting into the General Manager on a Monday to Friday basis, you will be expected to:
- Direct, control and monitor all shifts across c50FTEs and Shift Managers
- Support/assist and deputy to the General Manager to ensure all functions of the operation run smoothly and efficiently.
- Lead all Shift Managers in the performance of their allocated functions. Ensure that targets and standards are achieved and procedures followed as specified in their Job Descriptions.
- Monitor and control the use of all depot based MHE equipment
- Manage the Stock & Inventory function
- Incident reporting / investigations
Ideal Candidate for Warehouse Operations Manager:
- Ideally, you will be from a similar FMCG environment with an understanding of Time Critical operations.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of driving through improvements in productivity.
- An Excellent People Manager with superb communication skills, target driven and highly motivated.
Apply now for immediate consideration.