Warehouse Management & related
£25,000 Per Annum
Stock / Goods-in Team Leader £25k + Bens
Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5.00pm
Manchester [Trafford Park]
Our client is a multi-site specialist distributor of industrial related products that are used in a variety of applications. Due to further growth, they are looking for an experienced Good-in / Stock Team leader.
This role will be part of the Stock Control Department at the Manchester site.
The overall responsibility of this role will be to provide support to the site / Stock Control Department for the booking in of all inbound materials and receipting of all goods arriving into the site. This role reports to the Commercial Manager
• Daily management of the site traffic diary.
• Booking in vehicles for all inbound inventories (Product & non product).
• Printing of all GIN’s & Product pallet labels for deliveries. (Once booked in)
• Receipting of all Purchase Order GIN’s.
• Receipting of all Transfer delivery GIN’s.
• Food Pack Administration – Scrapping & re-adjusting onto the re-wash pack product
• Reviewing of all Stock Transfer orders placed by other regional Sites.
• Releasing of all Stock transfer orders for other regional Sites.
• Amendments of all Stock transfer orders for other regional Sites.
• Scanning of all Inbound material receipts onto the document management system
• Stock Check requests
• Chasing suppliers / stock department for incomplete paperwork for arrived stock (C of A’s / Delivery notes etc).
• Responsibility for the printer pallet labels (ordering label, organising service / maintenance)
• Completion of Custom declaration form.
• Escalation of any supplier / other depot delivery failures to the stock department to chase supplier / other depot and update customer service team for prompt communication to the customer.
• Ability to execute all individual tasks in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Competent in all Components of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
• Prior Experience of using a Transactional/ERP system
• Experience of working in a Busy Office Environment.
• Experience in Import documentation
• Good Communication Skills.
• Team Player with a positive outlook on life and driven to grow and learn.
• Very organised with an eye for attention to detail.
• Customer Focussed.
This is a fantastic opportunity – we look forward to your application.