All other roles
£28,000 Per Annum
Strive are delighted to assist a niche and growing 3PL who require a Freight Forwarder (specialising in Road Freight) in their EU Freight Forwarding division, based in Southampton.
Reporting into the Logistics Manager, you will be a motivated individual who is able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Organise loading with suppliers across the EU
- Booking in of transport companies to ensure freight is transported to and from the UK
- Handling of and sending documents to customers
- Checking freight invoices
- Follow up on shipments on the way to customers
- Working from delivery schedules, liaising with clients, transporters, cold stores, customs & excise, shipping companies, banks and other parties.
- Liaising with traders regarding delivery progress, problems, requirements etc.
- Experience of working within Logistics and Freight operations, specifically working with Imports and Exports to the EU, using Road as a mode of transport.
- Excellent communicator, you will be working directly with traders / accounts / management / customers / suppliers and transporters.
- Superb MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Access), you will be technically proficient with their use and possess excellent time management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing 3PL with a world-renowned client bank!
Apply now for an immediate consideration.