Production & Engineering
£35,000 Per Annum
Multi-Skilled Engineer - £35k + excellent bens + prospects
Location: Redruth, Cornwall
An internationally renowned engineering company who continue to grow at a rapid pace. As part of their expansion & process improvement there now exists a new role for an experienced multi-skilled engineer in a multi-functional & highly exciting role.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance (TPM & PPM)
- Kit list includes Industrial CNC machinery, automated powder coating line, industrial shot blaster & industrial grinding machines.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Diagnosing faults.
- Repairing equipment.
- Supervising engineering contract work.
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Managing and adhering to budgets.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Creating maintenance procedures.
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Supporting the operations team with performance monitoring methods.
- Engineering and maintenance installation at BTEC level or similar.
- Electrical or mechanical qualification.
- CNC or similar qualification.
- Powered vehicle licenses a benefit
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualification
- Metal fabrication, lathing, milling & welding expereince
- PLC, VFD & AS-I circuit fault rectification such as Rexroth, Seimens etc
- Pneumatic & Hydraulic maintenance experience.
- Fully compliant with health and safety
- Flexible, able to cover 2 sites in order to support the function.
- Problem solver, with a desire to create long term solutions.
- Ability to work with various teams (Operations, HSEQ and Planning).
- Willingness to learn new techniques and adapt to the environment.
- Confident IT user, especially Microsoft suite.
- Ability to interpret engineering/technical drawings.
- Eye for detail, only accepting the right first time approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity - we look forward to your application.