Operations Manager, Warehouse Management & related
£45,000 Per Annum
Our client is a leading FMCG Distributor, who are currently recruiting for a brand-new role at their site in Fife. As Warehouse & Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing the busy operations teams across Warehouse, Transport and Stock & Inventory.
With 2 Direct Reports and c15 FTEs on site, as Warehouse & Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Day to Day Operations management across Warehouse, Transport and Inventory.
- Managing the depot management team to drive operational efficiencies, service excellence and productivity.
- Monitor and manage site KPIs to achieve operations objectives
- Ensure all H&S, Legal Compliance of the depot is adhered to
The Ideal Candidate for Warehouse & Logistics Manager:
- From a similar Warehouse & Transport Operation, you will have successfully managed and led Warehouse and Transport operations within a FMCG environment.
- Well versed in the management of all core Operational and Logistics KPIs, you will be passionate about Customer Service and the delivery of excellent service.
- Moreover, you will be able to demonstrate exceptional operational efficiencies and improvements through CI / project management.
- Evidence of an effective track record of people management and leadership
This is a uniquely hands-on role, where no two days are the same and you can find yourself picking or on a fork lift, as much as driving improvements to process and procedure. It will suit someone who thrives under challenging circumstances, with a remit to improve every aspect of the Logistics side of the operation. There is a clear career path for the right person.
This is truly an outstanding opportunity to lead my client’s young operation into an exciting future. You will have autonomy to do so! Apply now for immediate consideration!