FLMs, Warehouse Management & related
£22,000 Per Annum
Excellent Bens & Prospects
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations.
Our client is a leading FMCG distributor in the UK and we are delighted to assist them in their search for a Goods-In Clerk at their RDC in Greater Manchester, on a Monday to Friday basis (Days) basis.
As Goods-In Clerk, the main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the busy goods in office within the warehouse. You will be booking in stock on the Management Systems.
- To provide high quality customer care to both internal and external customers, ensuring that all admin is dealt with efficiently and to the satisfaction of management and customers
- To take calls and emails from suppliers to book in deliveries, chasing outstanding or late deliveries
- To work closely with the warehouse teams & good in team, running reports and monitoring stock
- To deliver high services levels and ensure stock integrity at all times
- You will complete and control the Goods in paperwork
- You will key all replenishment details
- Deal regularly with external drivers
- For the role of Goods-In Clerk you will be able to demonstrate:
- Similar experience within a similar operational role
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Superb communication and IT skills
- Good Customer Service skills
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s major Distribution success stories. Apply now for immediate consideration.