Production & Engineering
£45,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
£45k + OTE c£60k uncapped + Car / allowance + Bens
Business Development Manager - £45k + OTE c£60k uncapped + Car / allowance + Bens
Location: Whilst the client is based in Cornwall they are fully flexible on your location. Therefore, a home base is fine anywhere in the South West or indeed the South East.
An internationally renowned engineering company who continue to grow at a rapid pace. As part of their expansion there now exists a new role for an experienced, highly motivated Business development manager. The ideal candidate will ideally come from a sales role within the engineering or related sector.
Summary of role:
To drive new business opportunities and secure new business sales to support the ambitious industrial growth targets of the business.
To develop and manage a sales pipeline from lead generation, new business opportunities identification, through the enquiry stage, product solution, negotiations and delivery stages to ensure the sales target is achieved.
You will be given all the tools to succeed including a good quality car or call allowance, laptop , phone & above all else an excellent CRM system with endless leads that are ready to be followed up on.
- Professional, energic, and target driven individual.
- Self-starter able to develop new opportunities.
- Problem solver and confident negotiator.
- Motivated by delivering on sales plans and targets.
- Able to adopt, demonstrate & cascade the company’s core values.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Proven sales track record in acquiring new business opportunities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience of sales forecasting
• Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
• Strong understanding of CRM systems and best practices
• Strong IT skills, especially Microsoft Office suite (Excel)
Background in manufacturing an advantage but not necessary
We look forward to your application.