Regional Manager/Director , Warehouse Management & related
£45,000 to £53,000 Per Annum
Uncapped bonus + Car allowance + Bens package
Our client is an innovative and growing E-Comm 3PL, with an enviable list of Blue Chip FMCG Clients. Despite the global crisis they remain busy & the volumes remain high.
We are delighted to assist them in their search for a Business Development Manager at their Head Office in Leicester.
The role of Business Development Manager:
- Deliver the company’s sales and pipeline conversion targets
- Develop an extensive network of contacts within the retail logistics industry and keep up to date with their latest business developments which may provide business opportunities
- Deliver high quality sales presentations to Customers and ensure that all internal stakeholders are engaged and brought into the sales process
- Work with the internal Logistics Project teams to develop competitive commercial pricing proposals for submission to the Customer
- Manage initial commercial contract negotiations (incl. face to face) with the Customer
- Work with and support the marketing team with all marketing initiatives following the brand guidelines
- Support the end to end Project Lifecycle Process from contract signing through to implementation
- Take ownership and responsibility for workload and lead by example following the company Values and Behaviours framework
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced in a Business Development Manager role within a 3PL / warehousing & logistics environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skill, ideally with exposure to negotiating and writing Service Agreements.
- Significant experience of making presentations
- Understanding of Warehouse Management Systems & processes.
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel retail / E- commerce fulfilment and distribution processes
- Able to demonstrate significant track record of winning new business
You will possess a positive attitude, with superb IT Skills (Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint). You will be comfortable with working to tight deadlines and targets, possessing strong field sales experience.
Moreover, you will be able to display excellent commercial and financial acumen.
Apply now for immediate consideration.